Two Day Research Oriented Faculty Development Training Programme on Research Challenges in VLSI and Communications organized by Anna University, Chennai during 06-02-2020 to 07-02-2020.
College Name: Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University
Event Name: Two Day Research Oriented Faculty Development Training Programme on Research Challenges in VLSI and Communications
Event Start Date: 06-02-2020
Event End Date: 07-02-2020
Organized by: Department of Electronics Engg.
About of the Programme: The RO-FDTP is intended to provide opportunity for faculty members and scholars registered for Ph.D in Anna University to enhance their knowledge in the area of VLSI and Communications and will help in identifying the research problem.
Course Contents: The following topics will be covered
- Research Problem Identification and Solving methods
- Research Methodologies in Advanced Communications
- Challenges in Communication, Signal Processing and Biomedical Signal Processing
- Research Issues in VLSI Technologies & Image Processing
- Development towards Wireless Technologies
- Research Data Analytics
- Art of writing research papers
Eligibility: Faculty members and scholars registered for PhD programme in Anna University alone are eligible to attend this programme.
- Submission of Application: 27.01.2020
- Intimation of Selection: 28.01.2020
- Confirmation by Participants: 29.01.2020
Registration Fees: No Fee.
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Chennai – 600 044.
Email: [email protected]
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere