Tulsi Bahuudeshiya Education Society Tumsar, Arts, Commerce Degree College, Bhandara advertised for the faculty recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by Postal.
Date Posted: 26th July 2022
Name of the College: Tulsi Bahuudeshiya Education Society Tumsar, Arts, Commerce Degree College, Bhandara
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments have vacancy:
Qualification: Eligibility (A or B):
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
1. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
2. NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill.
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Bhandara, Maharashtra
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 8th August 2022
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 08-08-2022 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Arts, Commerce Degree College, PP, Jawahar Nagar
At Post – Petrol Pump, Jawaharnagar Tal.- Bhandara, Dist.- Bhandara – 441906
For More Details (Read Carefully the Faculty Advertisement): Click Here