Post Date: 11th January 2021
Name of the College: Thiagarajar College of Engineering
About College: Thiagarajar College of Engineering(TCE), Madurai, an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institution affiliated to Anna University is one among the several educational and philanthropic institutions founded by Philanthropist and Industrialist Late. Shri. Karumuttu Thiagarajan Chettiar.
Job Title: Assistant Professors (Self-Finance)
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B. Arch. with a minimum of 60 percent. marks and three years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B. Arch. and Master‘s Degree in Architecture or in allied subjects of Architecture with minimum 60 percent. Marks at either level and one year of relevant professional experience.
- Experience shall mean professional experience and/or Teaching and/or Research in the field of Architecture, counted from the date of registration with Council for core faculty or valid equivalent certification from concerned authorities. Professional experience shall be substantiated by Experience certificates from employers, Work orders, Completion certificates, and Sample Drawings of the projects undertaken, as the case may be.
- Full-time faculty means a registered architect, who has put up full-time service as a faculty member with the university or institutions approved by Council, either on a regular (Permanent) or tenure basis (full time).
- The Post Graduate degree or diploma courses in various areas of specialization in Architecture or its allied fields, with a minimum duration of Two years/Four Semester (Full-Time) or Three years/ Six Semester (PartTime), awarded by Indian Universities or competent authorities recognized by Central Government and granted equivalence by any competent authority of the Central Government to M. Arch. degree awarded by Indian Universities shall be valid for the purposes of appointment in the University or Institutions imparting Architectural education. All Architects possessing Post Graduate Degree or Diploma awarded by Authorities outside India shall be required to produce the certificate of equivalence to that of Master‘s Degree in Architecture or Allied fields granted by the competent authority of the Central Government, in order to be considered for appointment as faculty.
- Undergraduate qualifications acquired through self-study or non-formal mode though acceptable for purpose of Registration shall not be considered as equivalent Qualification for recruitment as faculty. The candidate must have acquired the recognized qualification through formal mode at undergraduate or Post-Graduate level.
- Ph.D. shall be Doctorate conferred by recognized Indian Universities or Institution(s) on any topic related to various subjects related to Architecture or its allied fields. Ph.D. awarded by universities or Institution(s)outside India shall be considered equivalent only after such certification from the Association of Indian Universities and/or any other competent authority of the Central or State Government.
- Published Professional Work shall mean publication of Professional Work by the candidate in any journal(s)or reputed magazine(s) related to design or architecture or its allied fields.
Job Location: Madurai, Tamilnadu
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 18th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form along with all necessary documents to the following Postal address within 18th January 2021.
The Principal i/c,
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
For Detailed Advertisement: Clickhere
Reference: Advertisement on Dinamalar Dated 10th January 2021