Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu for the post of Guest Faculty Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in.
Date Posted: 25th March 2022
Hiring Organization: The Gandhigram Rural Institute
Organization Profile: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) was founded in 1956. With undying faith and deep devotion to Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary concept of ‘Nai Talim’ system of education, Gandhigram Rural Institute has developed academic programs in Rural Development, Rural Economics and Extension Education, Rural Oriented Sciences, Cooperation, Development Administration, Rural Sociology, English and Communicative Studies, and, Tamil and Indian Languages.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancies:
- Multimedia Production Technology
Qualification: P.G. in Visual Communication/ Multimedia Electronics Media (M.Sc./ M.A./ M.Voc.)
Desirable: Graphic Design, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Desk Top Publishing
Teaching Experience: Minimum One Year
- Candidates should complete their Master’s Degree in an equivalent field
- Commitment towards work
- Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Interview date: 28th March 2022
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Organization Website: https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
How to Apply:
1, The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of the Interview.
2. The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
3. The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
4. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.
Venue: DDUKK – Main Office
Date & Time: 28-03-2022, 10.30 A.M.
Gandhigram– 624 302,
For More Details (Read the Instructions Carefully): Click Here