Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai has announced Associate Professor (ad-hoc) jobs for 2022-2023 academic year . Interested candidates may apply through Online.
Post Date: 12th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Organization Profile: In December 2011, the Tata Institute of Social Sciences set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) to provide immediate and definite interventions to improve the skill levels of millions of youth, through appropriate vocational training programmes. The target beneficiaries include an organized and unorganized workforce across the industries and SVE aims to cover every individual who needs to develop employable skills. A vision of creating an ecosystem that would bring back the dignity of labour to all professions and occupations to create sustainable sources of income for the blue-collar workforce and youth in the country.
Job Title: Associate Professor
- Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability Studies in the School of Habitat Studies
Employment Type: Ad- hoc
- Postgraduate degree (with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a pointscale, wherever the grading system is followed) in interdisciplinary subjects such as Climate studies, Policy Studies, Environmental Science, Development Studies and
(i) An excellent academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines mentioned above.
(ii) A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed international or national UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 75 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Organization Website: https://sve.tiss.edu/
How to Apply:
- The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute’s website at www.tiss.edu.
The candidates are requested to take a print of the acknowledgement of the online application and keep it for future reference.
The last date for submission of online applications will be January 27, 2023 .
The shortlisted candidates will be sent a call letter and a link for the interview. The online interview in Zoom Platform will be conducted in the second week of February 2023.
- To Apply Online : Click Here
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar,
Mumbai 400 088
For Detailed Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here