Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra -Research Officer Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 7th February 2021.
Date Posted: 02nd Feb 2021
Hiring Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Organization Profile: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Job Title: Research Officer Jobs
Employment Type: Contract
Advertisement No: SIMHA-TISS/01.02.2021search Assistants’ for this project.
The selected candidate will be involved in the following:
● Developing training material and resources for school leaders/teachers, counsellors and adolescents.
● Conducting a literature review for developing tools and manuals.
● Liaising with various stakeholders for planning activities and scheduling consultations
● Writing reports and documenting SIMHA work
● Creating visibility for SIMHA and assisting in outreach activities
- Eligibility for desirous Candidates:
- Have completed a full-time Master’s Degree in Applied/Counselling/Clinical Psychology
- Possess excellent academic and research writing skills in English.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis, and use of virtual platforms for training
- Speak English and Hindi fluently
- Experience in content development, conducting workshops and training sessions involving different stakeholders will be preferable
- Relevant experience of working with schools will be preferable
Job Location: TISS Mumbai, Maharashtra
Remuneration: 32,000/- per month
Apply mode: Email
Last Date: 7th Feb 2021
Organization Website: http://www.tiss.edu/
How to Apply: Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post (SIMHA_Research Officer) applied for in the subject line to – [email protected] by 7th February 2021.
● Late applications will not be entertained.
● Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
● Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed telephonically.
● The institution reserves the right to consider resumes that have not come through direct application.
Email: [email protected]
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
For more details: Click here