Faculty Recruitment 2023-24 job notification announced by SVS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, Hanamkonda, Warangal for 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 18th October 2023
Hiring Organization: SVS Group of Institutions
Organization Profile: SVS Group of Institutions (SVSGOI) was established in the year 2008 under the aegis of Thirumala Education Society. The college is an integrated campus offering UG and PG programmes in Engineering, Pharmacy and Management Studies. It is located at Bheemaram in the Warangal district of Telangana. The society was established in 1986 under the able leadership of Dr.E.Thirumal Rao and Dr.E.Suvarna who are seasoned academician offering yeomen service to society with dedication and commitment. The Institution is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTUH for offering currently 6 UG and 1 PG in Engineering and 1 UG and 3 PG programmes in Pharmacy and PG programme in Management studies with a total intake of 700 UG and 435 in PG during the academic year 2021-2022. Two UG Programmes had been accredited by NBA-AICTE and have now applied for renewal along with two other UG programmes awaiting inspection. The Institution is ISO 9001:2015 certified by KVQA certification service, valid up to 2025 The college encompasses an area of 10.41 acres of land with a build up area 26,590 sqm in a serene atmosphere. It has well planned class rooms, spacious seminar halls, state-of-the-art laboratories, computer centers, Library, staff rooms and rest rooms. Separate, hostel facilities all along with a huge mess hall for boys and girls. The campus is having fire safety equipments and surveillance with security cameras and the total campus is guarded by number of securities. There are 262 highly qualified and dedicated faculty members who in addition to teaching contribute significantly to the growth of the Institution in terms of publication and research. The faculty members include 66 PhD qualified 6 Pursuing PhD and maintain the cadre ratio of 1 Professor: 2 Associate Professor: 6 Assistant Professor. The college has been striving towards excellence by fulfilling the norms and standards prescribed by AICTE and JNTUH from time to time. In tune with the vision and mission of the institution the college had been providing the necessary facilities to students and faculty members to achieve their targets in terms of outcome based education
Job Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Science & Engineering – Data Sciences
- Computer Science & Engineering – IoT
Qualification: Ph.D. / Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree with First Class in all preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Sciences, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professors – fresher to 5 years of experience.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 years of experience of which 2 years post Ph.D experience.
- Professors – Minimum 10 years of experience of which atleast 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Good Communications Skills
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and Consultancy will be given priority.
- Faculty having the API Score.
- Faculty who can able to promote in publishing journals, Research projects, Patents, Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC), Innovation and Incubation, Industry Interaction and other Value Added Courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Hanumakonda, Warangal – Telangana State.
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2023
College Website: https://www.svsit.ac.in
Contact numbers: 9398809944 , 9966599200
SVS Group of Institutions,
Bheemaram, Hanumakonda – 506015