Date Posted: 28th April 2023
Mode of Interview: Walk-in on 03-05-2023, 9:30 a.m at College Admin Office
Name of the College: St.Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Thanjavur.
College Profile: St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is a Christian Minority Institution of Higher Technical Education, approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Government of Tamilnadu, and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is promoted and managed by Sisters of DMI, which was founded in the year 1984 by Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E.Arulraj. The Society runs several educational, technical, health, welfare, and social development Institutions. Besides the College commits itself to promoting self-disciplined holistic academic excellence among the most marginalized, oppressed, and disadvantaged sections of the society to mold persons in pursuance of making a better human life through science and technology. Simultaneously this enhances the core strength of the students and enables them to make a significant contribution to the development of the society in particular and the nation at large.
Job Title-1: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Engineering Departments: B.E/M.Sc/MCA and
M.E/M.Tech Both First Class and Ph.D.
- For Maths and English: MA/M.Sc First Claas+Ph.D/NET or SLET qualified. Without Ph.D/NET or SLET qualified candidates are not required.
Experience: As per AICTE New Norms
- Candidates should have completed their PG in a relevant discipline.
- Commitment to work.
- Good Communication
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per AICTE norms and Negotiable