- Any Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant area
- Placement experience in Educational Industry is preferred
- Manage telephonic and face-to-face student inquiries and present their course details, guiding them to understand the course structure.
- Manage admission process & documentation
- Provide administrative support including document filing, book-keeping, and scanning documents during the admission process
- Co-ordination with Marketing team for all Admissions related queries
- Forwarding the list of all SACE admitted students for all programs in every admission cycle Oct-Dec and Apr-Jun to the respective stake holders
- Scrutiny of all admission related documents of students to ensure that only eligible candidates are admitted in the programs
- Maintaining records of admission forms and related documents at admission department of all admitted students in every admission cycle
- Processing and getting the changes done from Admission department w.r.t. Program changes, centre changes, student data changes. Any other details in admission data
- Submitting all necessary reports as required by the school from time to time
- Coordinate with Help-desk to maintain training room equipment in ready state
- Coordinate with IT staff on installation of applications for training purposes
- Coordinating the logistics for training administration
- To assist with work placement correspondence and telephone enquiries internally and externally.
- Generate employment opportunities for students & alumni by establishing & maintaining productive engagement activities.
- To assist in the distribution of relevant documentation to providers concerning work placement.
- To organise work placements, internships and support candidates in the work placement, internship process.
- Excellent social media and internet skills – LinkedIn, Facebook for recruitment, online candidate search.
- Maintain the relationship with the corporate clients and facilitate the placement process under the guidance of Director School of Advanced Career Education (SACE)
- To arrange for interview facilities at the institute and written tests
- Counsel students throughout the course of the program to ensure their expectations are aligned with the job opportunities available
- Track training enrolment status and collect student feedback
- Track all placements activities with data accuracy
- Follow up hiring steps to receive placement confirmation, joining date, offer letter, etc
- Preparing students to apply for selected job opportunities
- Any other work assigned by the Director School of Advanced Career Education (SACE) as and when required
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Good analytical skills
- Student-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects and processes simultaneously
Apply to https://forms.gle/eyAUWRgxUwJRbYKX9
Email ID: “[email protected]”