Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh- Project Technician – Women Applicants for 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email within 30th June 2021
Post Date: 17th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Organization Profile: Since its inception, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning has integrated ethics and values as the undercurrent of every subject taught at the university. Combined with academic excellence, the university provides a holistic framework of inter-personal development for its students. Its compulsory residential character trains the mind, body and spirit of the student in an environment similar to the ancient Indian ‘gurukula’ system of education, in the most modern context..
Job Title: Project Technician – Women Applicants
Employment Type: Temporary
- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Science or one-year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or two years laboratory experience
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the Institute, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
- A good academic record with a First Class (or an equivalent grade) in M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition/ Food and Nutritional Sciences/ Any other specialization related to Food Science & Nutrition
- Computer proficiency in MS office
- Skill in operating analytical equipment like HPLC
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/- Consolidated
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://www.sssihl.edu.in/
How to Apply:
Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates, and corresponding marks lists to [email protected] before the closing date of application with the subject line: PROJECT STAFF – ICMR
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- The post is filled purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project and the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent employment under SSSIHL/ ICMR or continuation of her services in any other project. The incumbents selected will have no claim for benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, etc. as per the rules
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview via G-meet. The interview will be conducted on 2nd July 2021. The selected candidate has to report by 8th July 2021
Email Address: [email protected]
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Vijayanagar Colony, Anantapur-Bangalore Road,
Anantapur – 515001, Andhra Pradesh,
Dist. Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here