Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by the South Asian University – Teaching / Non-Teaching Positions Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 30th April 2021.
Date Posted: 09th February 2021
Hiring Organization: South Asian University
Organization Profile: South Asian University is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. The eight countries are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Job Title: Teaching / Non-Teaching Positions
Employment Type: On a regular basis
Department having vacancy:
- Professor – Economics
- Director – Admissions & Examinations
- Professor – Ph.D. degree from a recognized University/Institution; and Master’s Degree in relevant subject area with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (for Science subjects); OR with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (for Social Science and Humanities). Post-doctoral research and/or postgraduate teaching experience of at least 12 years (excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree).
- Registrar – Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grades, plus at least 15 years related professional experience in progressively responsible positions in a University/large academic institution including at least 8 years as Deputy Registrar or above. Successful candidate must have thorough knowledge of and experience with policies, regulations and academic standards; ability to understand rules and regulations and apply them in varying circumstances; ability to manage web applications, complex administrative databases and technology-based management information systems; experience with management of an office and evaluation of employees; strong interpersonal skills; exceptional writing and speaking skills; strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service; and the ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
- Director – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grades, plus at least 15 years related professional experience, of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or in progressively responsible positions in a University/large academic institution. Successful candidate must have thorough knowledge of Admissions, transfer credit requirements, degree verification, pre-conduct and post-conduct examinations and graduation procedures and processes, transcripts, academic record-keeping, and the ability to use initiative, establish priorities and meet multiple deadlines. He/she must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively; exceptional writing and speaking skills; experience of using necessary computational tools, databases, web applications and technology based student information systems including good knowledge of examination software and result automation, strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service; and the ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff, PhD would be desirable.
- Professor – US$ 30,000 to 45,000 per annum
- Registrar – US$ 30,000 to 45,000 per annum
- Director – US$ 27,000 to 40,000 per annum
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 30.04.2021
Apply Mode: Post/Courier
College Website URL: http://www.sau.int/
How to Apply: Applications, along with all the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form must be submitted by post/courier to the mentioned address.
South Asian University
Akbar Bhawan, Satya Marg,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Reference: Official Notification