Teaching Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by Sir Issac Newton College of Engineering and Technology, Nagapattinam for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply by email.
Date Posted: 18th November 2023
Name of Colleges: Sir Issac Newton College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: The College is situated at Pappakoil on Vellankanni road, Nagapattinam in an area 10 acres. The college provides modern teaching facilities and buildings represented thorough the modern architecture, giving the precinct a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere. The infrastructure also includes a state of art air-conditioned computer laboratory with servers and internet facilities and work stations have welding and smithy equipment that provide hands on experience to our engineering students. Apart from this, each department has its own discipline based laboratories for study and research.
- Network /System Engineer
- Assistant Librarian
- Lab Assistant
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Environmental/ Hydrology and Water Resources/ Irrigation Water Management/Integrated Water Resources Management
- Office Assistant
- Placement Trainer
- Network /System Engineer- B.E./B.Tech. B.Sc., Any Degree (or) Diplom
- Assistant Librarian- M.L.I.S.,
- Lab Assistant- Any Degree (or) Diploma
- Teaching SH- PG with NET/ SLET (or) with Ph.D.
- Other Teaching- M.E./ M.Tech. with (or) without Ph.D.
- Office Assistant- Engineering office experience
- Placement Trainer- M.A../ M.Phil, Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.d, MBA, ME (or) Any PG Degree
- Good Communication Skill
- Innovative teaching methodologies
- Good Publication Records
- Capability to attract funded projects
Job Location: Nagapattinam, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates send their interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Head, Department of Training and Placement, Sir Issac Newton Educational Institutions, Nagapattinam.
Email Address: [email protected]
Sir Issac Newton College of Engineering and Technology,
Reference: Official Advertisement