Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Shri Shivaji Law College, Nanded, Maharashtra – Principal Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Registered Post within 15 days
Post Date: 15th June 2021
Name of the College : Shri Shivaji Law College, Nanded
College Profile: The society embarked upon the task in bringing legal education to the rural area where students learn law in a different environment while studying the law in class room they also interact with rural litigants who are illiterate and badly needed legal help either free or at nominal fees. In fact Dr. Keshavraoji Dhondge (Honoris causa) who enrolled himself as a law student in I.L.S. Law College of Pune way back in fifties and have to leave midway determinedly opened Shri Shivaji Law College Kandhar on 15th June 1993, and enrolled himself as first Law Student of this college.
Educational Qualification: The Candidate shall possess the following qualification
- Ph.D. Degree:
- Professor / Associate Professor With a total service/ Experience of at least Fifteen years of Teaching/Research in Universities, Colleges and other institution of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 10 Research publications in peer –reviewed or UGC-listed journals and
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per appendix II, Table2
B.Tenure: A College Principal Shall be appointed for a period of Five Years, extendable for another term of five years on the basis of performance assessment by a Committee appointed by the University constituted as per these Rules
Job Location: Latur, Maharashtra
Salary & Allowance Pay : Scales as par UGC state Government & Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University rules from time to time.
Last Date: Within 15 days
Apply Mode: Postal
College Website :
How to Apply:
- Prescribe Application form is available on University Website(www.srtmun.ac.in)
- Eligible Candidates should submit their applications along with all necessary documents within Fifteen Days from the date of the Advertisement by Registered post only.
- Eligible Candidates those who are already in services should submit their application though proper channel.
- All attested Xerox copies of certificates and other relevant document should be attached with the application form
Shri Shivaji Mofat Education Society, Kandhar
C/o, Shri Shivaji Law College, Veer Nagoji Naik Chowk,
Panchalpur Nagar, Kandhar, Tq. Kandhar
Dist. Nanded(Maharashtra) Pin – 431714
Reference (Read Carefully): Click Here