Faculty recruitment 2022 Job vacancy notification announced by Shri Sai College of Nursing & Paramedical, Patna for the academic year 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply by email.
Date Posted: 15th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Shri Sai College of Nursing & Paramedical, Patna
Organization Profile: Established in 2020, the Shri Sai College of Nursing and paramedical, Patna, the flagship of Usha educational and social welfare trust, imparts Nursing education and the development of advanced skills. The institution has parent hospitals namely Shri Sai multi- specialty and Shri Sai Heart unit. It renders quality health services and creates an environment for progressive learning and development.
- Nursing Tutor
- Nursing Lecturer
- Associate Professor (Nursing)
- Assistant Professor (Nursing)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Qualification: Master’s degree in any specialty of nursing, Bachelor’s Degree in nursing with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Associate Professor – 8 Years of experience in which a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience is required.
- Assistant Professor – 3 Years of experience in which a minimum 1-year teaching experience is required.
- Nursing Lecturer — 2 years of experience in which a minimum 1-year teaching experience is required.
- Nursing Tutor – Minimum 1-year teaching/ hospital experience.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community health nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatry Nursing
Job Location: Patna, Bihar
Pay Scale: As per INC Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 30th January 2022
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply by email their resume along with the necessary testimonials and latest passport size photograph within 30th January 2022 from the date of advertisement.
Email Address: [email protected]
Shri Sai College of Nursing and Paramedical,
Oop. To Panch Shiv Mandir Lohiya Nagar,
Reference: Official Advertisement