Teaching Faculty recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification announced by Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management – Assistant Professor Jobs for the 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may Walk-In
Date Posted: 25th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management
Organization Profile: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, formerly Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College, is a college in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is an Deemed University. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution and NAAC Accredited with ‘A’ grade.
- Assistant Professor
- Project Associate – I on project Development of coal quality Exploration Technique based on convolutional Neural Network and Hyper Spectral Images.
Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in Relevant field and As Per AICTE Norms
- Project Associate – I- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in CSE/ CT/ CE/ IT or equivalent engineering stream
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- The candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Nagpur
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Walk-In
College Website URL: http://www.rknec.edu/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may walk-In with Biodata, Original certificate, two Xerox copies, along with necessary documents to the following venue address on 27th November 2021
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management
Katol Rd, Lonand, Gittikhadan,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440013
- Reference: Advertisement dated on 25th November 2021
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.