Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification announced by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra for 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply before 22nd July 2021 through Email/ Postal.
Post Date: 15th July 2021
College Name: Savitribai Phule Pune University
College Profile: Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Contract Basis)
- Pali and Buddhist Studies
- MA in Buddhist Studies/ Buddhist Literature/ Pali/ Sanskrit with at least 55 % marks or B+ grade(5% relaxable for reserved category)
- NET/ SET/ Ph.D
- Teaching and research experience is desirable
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Duration of Post: Up to 31st May 2022
Apply Mode: Email/ Postal
College Website URL: http://www.unipune.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their application plain paper or by email with complete curriculam viate, all relevant documents/ certificates and contact detail(including working email ID and mobile number) to the Head, Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411007 or to the email id.
- Last day for receiving the applications is July 22, 2021. Envelopes should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor(constractual)-Category-Open”. Applications received after due date will not be considered. The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay
Email Address: [email protected]
Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies,
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 411007
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here