Saint Vincent Palloti College Of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur announced faculty recruitment for the academic year 2020- 2021 job notification for various Teaching posts. Eligible candidates may send the application on or before 08th February 2021
Post Date: 26th January 2021
Name of the College: Saint Vincent Palloti College Of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur
Organization Profile:St. Vincent Pallotti was a Catholic priest who founded the society of the Catholic Apostolate (SAC), commonly known as the Pallottines, around 150 years ago. Born on April 21, 1795, Pallotti was canonized in 1963. His commitment to his apostolate led him to start orphanages, night schools and technical institutions that exist even today. Besides, he had special compassion for prisoners, soldiers and the sick. He was also the spiritual director of several Roman Colleges. The society founded by Pallotti has numerous institutions in 46 countries across the globe. In India, the Pallottines have premier educational as well as institutions of higher learning in Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The Nagpur Pallottine Society, which manages St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology, is a part of this International Society.
- Assistant Professors/ Associate Professor and Professor
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- CAD/ CAM
- Computer Engineering
- Mathematics I/II/III
- Basic Civil Engineering / Engineering Mechanics
- Basic Electrical Engineering/ Advanced Electrical Engineering
- Communication Skills/ Ethical Science/ Functional English
- Computational Skills
- Engineering Chemistry/ Material Chemistry
- Engineering Physics/ Applied Physics
Employment Type: Full Time
For Engineering Subjects: BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
For Science and Humanities Subjects :- A Master’s degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET.
- BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
- At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
- Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
- At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor UGC / Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion.
- At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Salary: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date:08th February 2021
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 8th February 2021 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favor of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology
Gavsi Manapur, Wardha Road,
Nagpur, Maharashtra India,
Pin : 441108
For More Details : Click Here