Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by S.Veerasamy Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Puliangudi, Tamilnadu for the 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 1st September 2021
Hiring Organization: S.Veerasamy Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Puliangudi
Organization Profile: Philanthropist Dr. Murugiah D.Litt, has founded the S. Veerasamy Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology (SVCET) in memory of his father Thiru. S.Veerasamy Chettiar in the year 2001. It is a part of S.Veerasamy Chettiar Educational and Charitable Trust established in the year 1997. This institution under the Trust work hard to shape every student into a worthy citizen of this soil. All efforts are made here to enhance the individual caliber of the students to meet the requirements of the present day scenario in the recruitment process of various industries and companies. We stress the need to improve the quality in all aspects. The vision and mission of the institution is to provide professional education through our educational institution to cater to the rural youth and offering them opportunities of acquiring quality education and deserving career and thereby contributing to nation-building and enabling the youth to acquire quality education and reach excellence in all their pursuits of a rewarding career.
Job Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- For Engineering Departments: Candidates should have completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant Engineering.
- For Science& Humanities: Candidates should have completed their M.Phil/Ph.D in a specific Discipline.
- For Master of Business Administration: Candidates should have completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline with specialization in Finance, Marketing, and HR.
- For Master of Computer Applications: Candidates should have completed their MCA/Ph.D in a specific Discipline with two years of experience.
- Sound subject knowledge in the area of specialization/interest
- Good communication skills and Analytical skills
- Ability to guide student projects
Job Location: Puliangudi, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their detailed resume along with necessary documents and passport size photographs to the following Email address within 4th September 2021.
Email Address to apply: [email protected]
S. Veerasamy Chettiyar College of Engineering & Technology,
SV Nagar, Puliangudi – 627 855,
Tirunelveli Dt, Tamilnadu,
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook