Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat – Senior Project Staff for 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through EMail on or before 7th June 2021 at 5 PM
Date Posted: 1st June 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Organization Profile: IIT Gandhinagar offers a unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization.
Job Title: Senior Project Staff(Contract Basis)
Project Title: Center for Creative Learning
Monthly Pay: Rs 45,000 to 60,000 depending on the candidate
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates should have a Master’s degree in education and work experience in an organization working in the field of school education. The candidates who don’t meet the above qualifications should not apply.
- He/she should have passion for experiential and hands-on education and conceptually sound in basic Science and Math. The candidate must be comfortable building mechanical models/activities for teaching math, science to students and teachers.
- Candidates who are comfortable building low cost teaching aids for math and science school students would be preferred. Experience of documenting the science and math activities in the form of videos and manuals is also a desirable qualification for the job. The job responsibility would also include creating a curriculum which integrates activities, stories with the current syllabus.
Tenure: 2 years
Last date to apply: 7th June 2021
Job Location: Gandhi nagar, Gujarat
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://iitgn.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send by email (subject: Project Staff CCL) a single PDF file containing the resume clearly mentioning all qualifications, experience, contact details.
- Deadline for submission of application is 7th June 2021 at 5 PM (IST). Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated one week in advance.
- Interviews shall be done over the phone and skype.
Email ID: [email protected]
Center for Creative Learning
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar,
For Detailed Research Job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here