Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam – JRF Jobs, SRF Jobs, RA Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 15 days.
Date Posted: 22nd May 2020
Hiring Organization: Tezpur University
Organization Profile: Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the regional to national aspirations and the development of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in the emerging areas in Science and Technology.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate
Project Title: Multicomponent crystal technology to improve drug pharmacokinetic attributes
- For JRF: Possessing M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree in pharmaceutical sciences with 60% marks and passing the NET/GATE test.
- For SRF: (i) Possessing M.Sc./B.Pharm or equivalent degree and at least 2 years of post-M. Sc./B. Pharm, research experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals in the field of organic chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences; (ii) Possessing M. Pharma or equivalent degree with organic chemistry or pharmaceutical
- For RA: Possessing Ph.D. degree or equivalent or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design development experience after M. Sc./M. Pharma/M. E./M. Tech. in the area of pharmaceutical sciences/chemical science/chemical engineering.
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant field
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Tezpur, Assam
Duration: Up to 30/11/2020 or till the completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- JRF @ Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty-one thousand) only pm plus HRA as admissible / SRF @ Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only pm plus HRA as admissible / RA @ Rs. 47,000/-(Rupees forty-seven thousand) only pm plus HRA as admissible.
Last Date: within 15 days from 20th May 2020
Apply Mode: Email / Postal
Organization Website: www.tezu.ernet.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) along with detailed bio-data to the Principal Investigator through e-mail or by post within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. Shortlisted candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Dr. Bipul Sarma, Principal Investigator
Department of Chemical Sciences
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028,
Reference: Official Notification
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email