Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Institute of Forest Productivity, Ranchi, Jharkhand for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 9th July 2020.
Date Posted: 27th June 2020
Hiring Organization: Institute of Forest Productivity, Ranchi
Organization profile: The Institute of Forest Productivity is a research institute situated in Ranchi in state of Jharkhand. It works under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
- Junior Project Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant
Department having vacancy:
- Junior Project Fellow: AICRP. Genetic improvement of Azadirachta indica A. Juss. (Neem). Project Duration: 5 Years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): National Program for Conservation and Development of Forest Genetic Resources (FGR) Project duration:5 years.
- Junior Project Fellow: Development of Productive Clones and Economic Evaluation of Poplar Based Agroforestry for North Bihar. Project duration:5 years.
- Field Assistant: Genetic Improvement and Conservation of Raktan (Lophopetalum Wightman Arn.) in North Bengal. [PP – Project duration:5 years
Essential: 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Geo-informatics with specialization in Genetics/ Plant Breeding / Geo-informatics and allied subjects.
i) The candidate having knowledge of computers (MS Office, data entry).
ii) Capable of extensive touring in forest areas.
Essential: 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Life Science with NET Qualification or any other National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, ITT, ISSc, IISER etc. OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification in above relevant subjects. OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in above relevant subjects.
- Field Assistant: Essential: 10+2 with Science Desirable: Knowledge of handling computer (MS Office, Data Entry)
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Field Assistant: Rs.17000/-
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Official Website: www.ifp.icfre.gov.in/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to report for interview at IFP, Ranchi on 09.07.2020 at 9.30 A.M. Candidates appearing for interview should bring with them dully signed bio-data along with a recent passport size coloured photograph and attested copies of all the academic certificates and relevant documents related to SC/ST/OBC, age, educational qualification, Mark sheets from 10th class to onwards and experiences.
NH 23, Gumla Road, Lalgutwa
Ranchi – 835303 (Jharkhand)
More Details: Official Notification