Advertisement for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)
Reference No: IIITS/R0/2021/10/DST-NMICPS/TIHAN/BR/2021/JRF/27th Oct. 2021
Opening Date: 27th October 2021
Closing Date: 29st November 2021
Applications are invited for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project entitled Design, Development, and Deployment of energy-efficient smart EDGE devices for real-time traffic flow prediction and control in reference to the collaborative R&D agreement (No: CE 540435) executed between NMICPS Technology Innovation hub on Autonomous Navigation Foundation (TiHAN) and 111T Sri City dated: 20th July 2021.
|Name of Position||••||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number of Position||••||01 (One)|
|Project Duration||Around 33 Months|
|Academic Qualifications||••||B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering/Equivalent. with 60 % (or 6.5/10 CGPA) and above. With 5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PwD applicants.
M.Tech./M.E. in related areas/specializations of Computer Science and Engineering/Equivalent. with 60 % (or 6.5/10 CGPA) and above. With 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
|••||(i)Essential to have some background in control and algorithms
(ii) Good proficiency in Mathematics
|••||(i) Proficient in Python programming
(ii) The preference may be given to the candidates who published papers (paid journals are not considered) in reputed
|Fellowship||••||As per the funding agency norm (i.e., for JRF Rs. 31000 and HRA)|
Interested and eligible applicants may submit their application through the following link only (No email submissions are entertained): https://forms.gle/UVRnB6wqFhcmPrVZ8
A detailed Curriculum Vitae describing the working knowledge as per notification along with soft copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, and a one-page motivation letter should be uploaded.
In case of any queries, you may contact [email protected] (PI of the project) w.r.t. to the application process. Selected candidates must be able to report to the institute immediately.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point in time for exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview. The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Applicants in government/semi-government employment must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfill the jobs’ requirements to complete the above-mentioned project in a timely manner.
- Leaving the project before the end of the project is strongly discouraged. Candidates will not be entitled to any experience certificate if leaving the project without completing it.
- The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to the candidate or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
- The progress of the project will be monitored continuously and JRF/PA may be asked to leave in case of unsatisfactory performance.
- Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program in IIIT Sri City, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by the selection process laid down by the institute.
- Experience letters will be provided, only if the candidate completes the project.
- The above-mentioned positions are purely temporary, an association of the candidates with the institute will automatically end on the closing date of the project.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh is a Research and Teaching Institute focused on the core areas of Information Technology: Computer Science, Electronics, and Communications, and their applications in other domains. The Institute focuses on the development of Technology and Applications that can be transferred for use to Industry and Society. HITS is an Institution of National Importance set up by the Government of India (MHRD), Government of Andhra Pradesh, and Industry Partners (represented by Sri City Foundation) as a not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Society.
Please visit www.iiits.ac.in.