Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the Assam University, Silchar – Project Scientist & Attendant. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 25th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Assam University, Silchar
Organization Profile: Assam University came into existence in 1994 after the enactment of the Assam (Central) University Act 1989. Through its pursuit, Assam University is in the process of making itself an institute of excellence. Assam University’s main campus is situated at Dargakona, about 20 km away from Silchar. The campus is set amid sprawling hillocks and the typical landscapes of the northeast. The campus is spread over 600 acres and provides an ideal environment for the researchers, students, and people interested in academic excellence. The other campus of the university is situated at Diphu in the district of Karbi Anglong, Assam. The university has territorial jurisdiction over the five districts of Assam viz., Cachar, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dima Hasao (erstwhile North Cachar Hills), and Karbi Anglong.
Job Title: Project Scientist & Attendant
Department: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre
Duration: 5 years.
Job Type: Temporary
The other terms and conditions of DBT, Government of India and host institution will be applied.
- Project Scientist:
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Bioinformatics Laboratory.
- Working experience in any Bioinformatics
- Desirable Qualification: As per Guidelines
- HSLC standard.
- Working experience in maintaining/cleaning Bioinformatics Infrastructure.
- Project Scientist: As per funding agency guidelines.
- Attendant: As approved by the funding agency.
Terms and conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written test if called for. The other terms and conditions of DBT, Government of India and host institution will be applied.
- The list of eligible candidates selected for attending the interview/written test will be intimated to the candidate by email/post.
Official Website: http://www.aus.ac.in/
Apply Mode: E-mail/ Interview
Last Date: 20th December 2021
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates may submit their application on plain paper with full biodata and necessary testimonials to the following address by 20th December 2021.
Application be submitted to Prof. Manabendra Dutta Choudhury, Director, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre, Room No. 205, First Floor, Life Science Building, Assam University, Silchar – 788011, India
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre,
Room No. 205, First Floor, Life Science Building,
Assam University, Silchar – 788011, India
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here