Faculty Recruitment 2023 job vacancy notification announced by Ramco Institute of Technology Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu for the post of Assistant Professor jobs for the academic year 2022-2023.
Post Date: 17th February 2023
Name of the College: Ramco Institute of Technology
About College: Ramco Institute of Technology is founded with a vision to impart high quality engineering education at an affordable cost. Under the able guidance of our Chairman Shri P. R. Ramasubrahmaneya Rajha, son of Shri P A C Ramaswamy Raja; distinguished professionals, academicians and education experts, we continually aim to revolutionize the learning environment by creating an enviable knowledge pool of engineering and technology graduates who are attuned to the current industry requirements.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Science and Business Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- ECE: B.E. ECE and M.E./M.Tech
- CSE, Al&DS, IT, CSBS: B.E./B.Tech (CSEIT) and M.E.M.Tech(CSE, IT, CSE(Specialization with Big Data Analytics, Networks), Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- CIVIL: B.E./B.Tech (CIVIL) and M.E./M.Tech(Specialization in soil mechanics and Foundation Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Water Resource Engineering/ Remote Sensing)
- English: Ph.D (or) PG with NET/SLET qualification
Experience: As per AICTE norms
Job Location: Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu
Salary: As Per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Send your application form in the prescribed format (download from college website) along with a resume and copies of relevant certificates to the following Email id on or before 28th February 2023.
To Download the Application Form: Click here
Email Address: [email protected]
Ramco Institute of Technology,
North Venganallur Village
Rajapalayam – 626117
Reference: Official Advertisement
- Medical insurance. Free Transport facilities to the Faculty Members coming to the College. Sponsorship for Conferences, FDP, Online Courses, Webinars, etc.
- Fee concession to the wards of Faculty Members in nearby English medium School run by our Trust and permitted to register Ph.D. only after becoming a regular employee.