Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by Queens College of Arts and Science for Women, Punalkulam, Near Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 7th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Queens College of Arts and Science for Women, Thanjavur.
Queens College of Arts and Science for Women, Thanjavur was established in the year 2018 by Raj Educational Trust (RET), Chennai, with the singular aim of providing quality education to the poor and under-privileged students of this region. Situated on the Thanjavur to Pudukkottai Highway spans over 10 acres in a beautiful, serene atmosphere ideally suited for technical education. It is affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli. The institute offers 10 UG and 2 PG programmes.
- Assistant Professor
- Lab Assistant
Department has a vacancy
- Commerce Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Hospital Administration
- Administrative Office
Qualification / Eligibility
- A Master Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% of marks with Ph.D.,/SET/NET.
- Candidates with M.Phil. & MBA., can also apply for Hospital Administration.\
- A Master Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% of marks/ Ph.D.,/SET/NET.
- B.Sc.,(or) M.Sc., Computer Science and Diploma/Certificate Course in Hardware.
- B.Com.,(or) M.Com., Commerce Graduate and Tally with experience.
- Should have experience in Arts and Science College
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: www.queenscollege.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates request to forward your resume to the following email address on or before 11th January 2023.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Queens College of Arts and Science for Women,
Reference: Official Advertisement