Faculty recruitment 2020 job vacancy notification announced by Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh for the academic year 2020-2021 for the post of Various Department Faculties. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 01 January 2021
Hiring Organization: Punjab Engineering College
Organization Profile: Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) (PEC) having its roots in Lahore as Mugalpura Engineering College since 1921, moved to its present campus in 1953 as PEC affiliated to Panjab University. The institute became Deemed University in 2003 through an MHRD notification and rechristened as PEC University of Technology in 2009. It is a Grant-in-Aid institution under the administration of the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Government of India.
Job Title: Various Faculty Positions
Employment Type: Permanent/Contract
Departments which have Faculty Vacancies:
- Aerospace Engg
- Civil Engg
- Comp. Sci. & Engg
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Metallurgical & Materials Engg.
- Production & Indl. Engg
- Applied Science – Physics /Chemistry / Mathematics/Geology
- Centre for Management & Humanities(CMH)
- Engineering: M.Tech.(or equivalent Degree in relevant discipline
- Others: Ph. D in relevant Discipline
- First-class in all preceding degrees. (Currently, for non-Engineering disciplines, 55% is the requirement for preceding degrees).
- Pre-PhD experience may be counted by the selection committee only to the following extent: Only experience post-Masters degree and before registration of Ph.D. degree shall be counted. At most half of this experience or three years, whichever is lower, may be counted. Experience shall be counted only if it is an academic/research job in a reputed institute/lab.
Job Location: Chandigarh
- Pay for candidates with Master’s Degree will be Rs.54,800/-(Consolidated)
- Pay for candidates with Ph.D. will be Rs.59,800/-(Consolidated)
- Higher pay may be offered to exceptionally qualified candidates at the discretion of Institute Level Standing Committee& approval of Director, PEC
Apply Mode: Email and Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 15 January 2021
Organization Website: www.pec.an.in
How to Apply: The candidate who is all interested to apply for Various Department Faculty Positions job in Punjab Engineering College may send the Application form along with all certificated self-attested copies to below mentioned Email address.
Email Address to apply for Faculty Jobs: [email protected]
Punjab Engineering College,
Pin Code – 160012.
Reference: 30 December 2020
For detailed job Advertisement: Click here