ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam, Kerala Announced faculty recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply within 20th January 2020.
Post Date: 14th January 2020
Name of the College: ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology (ICET) was established in the year 2002, is a private Self-financing Technical institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) and MG University, Kottayam, Kerala. ICET was founded and managed by ILAHIA Trust, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District. The Trust was established by a group of eminent visionaries hailing from different Educational, Socio-economic, Cultural, Political and Business backgrounds. The college is offering six Under Graduate and eight Post Graduate courses including MCA and MBA. The college has come a long way in every front in various streams of engineering and management studies.
Job Title: Assistant Professors
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Professor for Engineering: B.Tech, M.Tech from reputed institutions. A minimum of 2 years of experience in teaching/research is desirable.
- Assistant Professor for English: Masters Degree in English or equivalent and M.Phil/SET/NET. Minimum 2 years experience in teaching/research/industry and Ph.D. is desirable.
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields:
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshop
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minutes
presentation on any topic, if selected for an interview
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam (Dist.)
Scale of Pay: Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
Last Date: 20th January 2020
Apply Mode: Soft and Hard copy must
Website : www.icet.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college on or before 20th January 2020.
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology,
Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam District, Kerala
Contact: 8078303883, 9744166337
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Faculty plus, Join Us on Facebook