Faculty recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University – Teaching Associates Jobs for the 2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in interview.
Post Date: 4th July 2023
Hiring Organization: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Agricultural College
Organization Profile: Second Joint Indo-American Team (1960) headed by Dr. N.S. Randhawa recommended specifically the establishment of Farm Universities and spelt out the basic objectives of these Universities as Institutional Autonomy, Inclusion of Agriculture, Veterinary / Animal Husbandry, and Home Science and Integration of Teaching, Research, and Extension. Later, the report of the Second National Education Commission (1964-66), headed by Dr. D.S. Kothari stressed the need for establishing at least one Agricultural University in each Indian State. As a result, the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) was established on June 12, 1964, at Hyderabad. Sri O. Pulla Reddi, I.C.S. (Retired) was the first Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Job Title: Teaching Associates
Employment Type: Contract
- APTX Dept
- FDNT Dept
- EECM Dept
- HDFS Dept
- RMCS Dept
Qualification: M.Sc (Home Science) Experience in teaching, knowledge of Computers & Handling online classes are essential.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/- with Ph.D.; Rs.40,000/- without Ph.D
Apply Mode: Walkin
- 10/7/2023, 10.30 am to 11.30 am: APTX Dept
- 11/7/2023, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm: FDNT
- 10/7/2023, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm: EECM
- 11/7/2023, 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm: HDFS Dept
- 10/7/2023, 11.30 am to 12.30 pm: RMCS Dept
- 11/7/2023, 10:30am to 12.30 pm: Statistics
Organization Website: https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/
How to Apply: The candidates along with their 2 copies of bio-data particulars and one set of Xerox copies of educational qualifications, etc., may attend the Walk-in interview directly on the above mentioned dates.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Telangana, India – 500030
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here