Post Date: 23rd May 2019
College Name: Malla Reddy Institute of Technology
About College: Malla Reddy Institute of Technology(MRIT) is a constituent College of Malla Reddy Group of Institutions( MRGI).The Group founded in the year 2002 by Sri. Ch. Malla Reddy, M.P, an eminent educationalist, is the largest cluster of technical institutions in the state of Telangana (TS), with student strength of 28,000 and staff strength of 2500.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D and M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.d
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should completed PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
Job Location: Secunderabad , Andhra Pradesh.
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms
Apply Mode: Email and Walk-In
Last Date to Apply through Email: 26th May 2019
- For CSE- 13th June 2019 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- For Civil- 14th June 2019 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- DFor ECE, S&H- 15th June 2019 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Website : www.mrits.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to bring your resume along with all necessary original certificates and passport size photograph, Aadhar, PAN card to following Venue Address on above respective date.
Malla Reddy Institute of Technology ,
Maisammaguda, Dhullapally, Post Via Kompally
Secunderabad – 500100.
Reference: Advertisement dated on 23rd May 2019
Share This To Your Friends
Share this Job with your friends