Teaching Faculty recruitment job vacancy notification announced by Pondicherry University, Karaikal, Puducherry for the post of Guest Faculty Jobs. Eligible candidates may Email and Walk-In (Online)
Date Posted: 13th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Pondicherry University
Organization Profile: Pondicherry University also known as PU is one of the most renowned central universities of South India located in Kalapet, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Puducherry, India. It was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Vice President of India is the Chancellor along with the Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry acting as the Chief Rector and the President of India is the Visitor of the University. The university is a collegiate university with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territory of Puducherry located in Tamil Nadu (Pondicherry and Karaikal), Kerela (Mahé), and Andhra Pradesh (Yanam), Union Territory of Lakshadweep and Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Department: DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Employment Type: Temporary
As per UGC Norms
Preference will be given to the candidates possessing NET and/or Ph.D
Job Location: Puducherry
Pay Scale: An Honorarium of Rs.1000/- per Lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.25,000 Per month.
Apply Mode: Email and Walk-in-Interview ( Online Mode)
Interview Date: 19.01.2022 (Wednesday), 10.30.A.M
Organization Website: www.pondiuni.edu.in
How to Apply:
- The engagement of the selected guest faculty shall be till the appointment of regular faculty or till June 2022 whichever is earlier,
- Attend the interview along with the original certificates, publications, testimonials and a recent passport size photograph with a signed hard copy of the Bio Data.
- No Separate intimation will be sent for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidate should not be in receipt of any Scholarship/ Fellowship
- No Ph.D. Scholars should be selected /engaged as Guest Faculty
- NoTA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Interested eligible candidates may send the soft copy of their Bio-Data to the email Id [email protected] on or before 18th January 2022
Email Address: [email protected]
Karaikal, Pin Code – 609605
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here