Post Date: 1st November 2022
Name of the College: PGP College of Agricultural Sciences, Namakkal.
College Profile: The PGP COLLEGE OF AGRICLUTRAL SCIENCES, PALANI NAGAR, NAMAKKAL was founded by Dr.Palani G.Periasamy, an NRI and Educationist turned entrepreneur, as a token of love and concern for the economic and intellectual growth of the youth of his native place. The establishment of the college fulfills his long cherished desire of providing access to high quality technical education to the aspiring youths of this area. The founder’s vision is to make this institution a center of academic excellence in the areas of Agriculture and to transmit moral values, with focus on the development of rural people.
Job Title and Department:
- Professor: ( Retired Professor may also apply)
- Dept: Agronomy, Seed Technology / Genetics& Plant Breeding, Horticulture
- Associate professor: (Minimum 8 years of Experience)
- Agronomy/Agro-Forestry, Agrl. Extension, Agrl.Entomology, Horticulture, Plant Pathology
- Assistant professor: (ph.D with NET/ without NET)
- Agronomy, Agrl. Meteorology, Environmental science, Agrl. statistics, Agrl. Engineering, Horticulture, Computer Science, Animal Science
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills
- Commitment towards work
- Good Subject Knowledge
Job Location: Namakkal, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their resume along with a recent passport size photograph to the following Email address within 10th November 2022.
Email Address: [email protected]
PGP College of Agricultural Sciences,
Palani Nagar, Vettambadi,
Reference: Official Advertisement