P. K. Bopche Arts, Science and Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Gondia Wanted Assistant Professor/ Director of Physical Education & Librarian for the academic year 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply by post by 17th May 2023.
Date Posted: 15th May 2023
Hiring Organization: P. K. Bopche Arts, Science and Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Gondia
Job Title: Assistant Professor/ Director of Physical Education & Librarian
Employment Type: Full Time
- Political Science
Qualification: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
- 1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Job Location: Gondia, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Postal
Pay Scale: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
How to Apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 17-05-2023 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
P. K. Bopche Arts, Science
and commerce Mahavidyalaya, Kurhadi
At.Kurhadi Tah.Goregaon Dist.Gondia
Tal.- Goregaon, Dist.- Gondia – 441801
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here