Faculty Development Program 2021 notification announced by University College of Engineering, BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates may register through online/ postal/ Email within 15th June 2021
Date Posted: 8th June 2021
Organization Name: University College of Engineering, BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli
Organization Profile: Anna University BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli, has been established in the year 2007 by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a ‘Technical Institution’ at Tiruchirappalli known as Rock Fort city, with rich cultural heritage and home to many reputed educational Institutions. The Institution is established with a view to impart quality student centered technical education, so as to produce proven technocrats and to strive hard for continuous development and improvement in learning, rese arch and developmental activities. Teaching, Research and Extension services are carried through the Departments and Centers of the Institution. The Institution also works towards fostering partnerships with Academic and Industrial experts to provide quality education and opportunities for entrepreneurial development by providing hands on training in the frontier areas. BIT has carved a niche for itself in providing technical education in the disciplines that are unique in our country. Aiming at
excellence, the Institution offers UG, PG and research programmes in various disciplines.
Event Type: Faculty Development Program
Event Title: FDTP on Finite Element Analysis
Sponsored by: Centre for Faculty Development, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
Start Date: 21st June 2021
End Date: 26th June 2021
Department Conducting Event: Department of Automobile Engineering, University
College of Engineering, BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli
- Submission of Application : 15th June 2021
- Intimation of Selection : 17th June 2021
- Confirmation by Participants : 18th June 2021
- Pon.Azhagiri, Asst. Prof. Dept of Automobile Engg, UCE Tiruchirappalli.
- Dr. P Gopal Asst. Prof . and Head i/c Dept of Automobile Engg, UCE Tiruchirappalli.
- There is no course fee for the Programme.
- The number of participants is limited to 60 only.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the participants.
- Participants are selected on first come first serve basis and will be intimated through
- Send the scanned copy of duly filled registration forms to the co ordinator by post/ email on or before 15.06.2021
- Any application received after the last date will be rejected
- The participant can also register through online and submit your registration form on or before 15th June 2021
Online Application Form: Click Here
Email Id: [email protected]
FDTP on Finite Element Analysis
Department of Automobile Engg,
University College of Engineering
BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli 620024
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here