Faculty Development Program 2021 notification announced by University College of Engineering, Nagercoil Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates may register within 28th August 2021
Post Date: 26th August 2021
Organization Name: University College of Engineering, Nagercoil
Organization Profile: University College of Engineering, Nagercoil was established in the year 2009 and it is a constituent college of Anna University, Chennai. Presently, the college
offers six undergraduate programmes in the departments of Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT and Mechanical Engineering.
Event Type: Faculty Development Program
Event Title: ENGINEERING GRAPHICS
Start Date: 1st September 2021
End Date: 7th September 2021
Department Conducting Event: Mechanical Engineering
- Concepts and Conventions
- Plane Curves and Free Hand Sketching
- Projection of Points, Lines and Plane Surfaces
- Projection of Solids
- Projection of Sectioned Solids
- Development of Surfaces
- Isometric and Perspective Projections
- Computer Aided Drafting
Eligibility: Faculty from AICTE approved Engineering Colleges with relevant background. Young faculty from colleges affiliated to Anna University, Chennai will be preferred.
- Last Date for Registration : 28.08.2021
Intimation of selection : 29.08.2021
Confirmation by Participants : 30.08.2021
- The filled Registration Form, Declaration form and Sponsorship Certificate to be uploaded in the given link for registration.
- Application form completed in all respects to be sent to:
- THE CO-ORDINATOR,
FDTP on “ENGINEERING GRAPHICS”,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
University College of Engineering, Nagercoil,
Konam, Nagercoil – 629 004. Tamilnadu, India.
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here