Faculty Recruitment 2021 announced by Gandhi Institute for Education & Technology, Baniatangi, BBSR, Odisha Wanted Placement Officer, Training Officer, Liaison Officer for Academic Year 2021-2022. Eligible Candidates apply through Postal or Email within 7 days.
Post Date: 9th March 2021
Hiring Organization: Gandhi Institute for Education & Technology
Organization Profile: Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology(GIET) is a fast growing technical institute, situated on the Southern belt of the capital city of Odisha,Bhubaneswar. It is established in the year 2009 with the most promising task of imparting high quality technical education to its students. It is also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of India and affiliation from BPUT Rourkela, Govt. Of Odisha. Its campus is rich in natural ambience and scenic beauty. The Institute keeps growing each year with a goal to excel and continues to enrich each year with new feathers to its cap.
Job Title: Placement Officer/ Training Officer/ Liaison Officer/ Jr.Administrative Officer/ System Administrator/ Office Executive/ Technical/Lab Assistant/ Maintenance Supervisor/ Security Guard/ Electrician/ Plumber/ Attendant/Peon
Qualification and Experience:
- Placement Officer: Min. 2-10 yrs of relevant exp., Responsible for liaisoning with companies and industries for the placement of the Diploma/B.Tech/Management students
- Training Officer: Min. 2 yrs of experience in soft skills & employability training to Engg./ Management students
- Liaison Officer: Min 2-5 yrs of relevant experience willing to do liaisoning with Govt & Pvt. agencies and local bodies
- Jr. Administrative Officer: Graduate/MBAs having 2-3 years of experience on handling administration.
- System Administrator: CCNA/MCSA with minimum 1 year of experience of Managing Server, Router, Firewall, Wifi, Etc
- Office Executive: Graduate/MBAs with 1-2 Years of experience to handle office works.
- Technical/ Lab Assistant: ITI/Diploma/B.Sc Degree holders for MECH, CIVIL, EE, ECE, CSE, Physics, Chemistry departments
- Maintenance Supervisor: Min.2 yrs of experience in supervising Construction, Maintenance & Civil
- The candidate should have good communication skills
- The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Organization Website: http://giet.edu.in/
Gandhi Institute For Education & Technology
Plot No: 635, Behera Sahi,Near SBI Nayapalli Branch,
Reference: Advertisement on 8th March 2021