Date Posted: 1st July 2020
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya
Organization Profile: The Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya is an autonomous public business school in Bodh Gaya, Bihar in India. It is the 16th Indian Institute of Management. The institution was mentored by the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
- System Manager
- Administrative Officer (Programs)
- Computer and IT Assistant
- Management Trainee (IT Specialist)
- Management Trainee (Programs)
- Management Trainee (General)
- Accounts Trainee
- Library Trainee
Qualification: Graduation/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT with 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. Proficient in MS Office is must.
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant discipline
- Ph.D. candidates will be given preference
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Bodh Gaya, Bihar
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Last Date: As soon as possible
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: www.iimbg.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may submit the applications online on or before 19th July 2020.
To Apply: Online submission
Reference: Advertisement dated 1st July 2020
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook