NnN offers a variety of services to the research and learning community. We primarily focuses on knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services that cater to the publishing, education, finance, information accounting, marketing, and design requirements for the scientific community. NnN provides project management, editorial services, especially for books and journals for our clients. We are looking for Ph.D. holders in the field of Biology & life sciences to improve our publishing products portfolio.
- Creating new and updating existing journals in the area of Biology and Life Science trends.
- Act as a bridge between authors, editors and Indexing agencies.
- Collaborating conference organizers, journal Editors and research communities etc.,
- Develop new products related to journals and books.
- Get involved and represent NnN in conferences around the globe.
- Co-coordinating the tech team for timely publications.
Desired Profile of the candidate:
- PhD (Biology / Life Sciences) from a reputed University.
- 1 or 2 years research / teaching experience with SCI / SCIE publications.
- Good written and Communication Skill.
- Clear understanding of International publishing ethics / practices.
- Chennai / Madurai / Srivilluputhur
- WFH option will be available after 2 months of training in Chennai, India
Closing dates: 30th November 2020
- If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org