Call for Recruitment of Accomplished Academicians/Researchers for NITTE(Deemed-to-be) University, Mangalore, Karnataka. Eligible candidates may apply through the form provided on the university careers page.
University/Institution: NMAM Institute of Technology under NITTE (Deemed-to-Be) University, Mangalore
NITTE (Deemed-to-be) University (established in 2008 in Mangalore) is recognized for its quality education and commitment to social values as envisioned by its Founder late Justice KS Hegde. It is accredited with Grade A+ by NAAC, ranked 75th in NIRF 2022 and placed in the band of 451-500 in the QS World University Rankings 2023, Asia region. The University has also been ranked 253rd in the UI Green-Metric World University Rankings and placed in the Rank Band of 201-300 in THE Impact Rankings in 2022.
Nitte MahalingaAdyantaya Memorial Institute of Technology (NMAMIT), Nitte, established in 1986 and recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, has been a constituent college of Nitte (Deemed-to-be) University, Mangalore,since June 2022. Ranked 175 in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2022 by MHRD, GoI among the engineering colleges in India, the College has been placed under ‘Platinum’ category for having high industry linkages by the AICTE-CII Survey of Industry-Linked Technical Institutes 2020. NMAMIT, the off-campus centre of Nitte DU located at Nitte village, has active collaborations with several international universities and organizations for faculty and student exchanges, research, internships, and placements.
Job Title/Designation: Faculty – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in the relevant disciplines.
- Strong track record of research/ innovation as evidenced by high quality publications/ IPR and success in generating external funding for research.
Job Location: Karkala, Mangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale and other incentives:
- From INR 16 to INR 36 lakhs per annum commensurate with the candidate’s experience, profile, and achievements
- Benefits such as subsidized accommodation at or near the campus, medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
- Other incentives that will be provided include
- Research grants (up to INR 25 lakhs based onquality and potential of proposal)
- Balanced teaching hours to focus on research
- Performance-based incentives and income sharing on consultancy and patent licensing
- Sponsored national/ international conferences, national and international opportunities for collaborative research
Apply Mode:Form submission through careers page.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the careers page and submit the application form along with a detailed resume with complete list of publications, research experience and professional references at https://nitte.edu.in/career.php
Website: For further information about the institutions, please visit https://nmamit.nitte.edu.in/ and https://nitte.edu.in/ For any queries please reach out at [email protected]
NITTE (Deemed to be University)
Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018