Applications for the online interview for various positions (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology, Delhi
Organization Profile: The National Institute Of Technology Delhi (abbreviated NIT Delhi or NITD) is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India.It is one of the NITs along with other National Institute of Technology institutions in India.
Job Title: Project Associate/Lab Engineer/Guest Faculty (Project)
Employment Type: Contract
- Assist in the execution of VLSI projects. Assist faculty members in planning and conducting of VLSI/Embedded related UG lab classes. Documentation work
- B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software
- Working knowledge in UNIX/MATLAB/scripting, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys TCADetc.
Consolidated Salary: Rs.20,000/- PM
- Hardware and VLSI Software installation and maintenance, Linux Network Administration, VLSI /Embedded related PG lab conduction and related research activities. Documentation work.
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or
Electrical Engineering, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or minimum 60 % marks, having
working knowledge on Windows, Linux and VLSI Software tools.
- M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent. Working knowledge of VLSI CAD tools like Cadance/Mentor/ Magma/ Tanner/ Xilinx & Experience in Linux system administration.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 34,000/- PM Consolidated.
Guest Faculty (Project):
- Execution of VLSI projects, Teaching VLSI /Embedded related courses / lab and
research activities. Documentation work.
- Ph.D. in the field of VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent
- Ph.D. in the field of VLSI & related Subjects, Publication in reputed journals, Working knowledge of VLSI tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Synopsys/ Xilinx, etc.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 40,000/-PM Consolidated.
Duration: The duration of the above posts will be for six months or the date of completion of the project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of the above posts may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/meetings related to the project.
Job Location: New Delhi
Apply Mode: Online and Email
- Date of Interview for Project Associate: December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview for Lab Engineer: December 6, 2020 (Sunday)
- Date of Interview for Guest Faculty: December 12, 2020 (Saturday)
- Time: Interview will commence from 12 Noon onwards.
Organization Website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in
How to Apply: Candidates have to send a duly filled application form (with a photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates by 30 November 2020 (till 5 P.M.) on Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
Steps to apply:
- Fill Google form (link is given above)
- Send filled application form, bio-data, copy of degree certificates on Email ID
Email ID: email@example.com
Dr. Baljit Kaur
Office 209, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Delhi,
Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela,
1. Candidates those who already had applied for these positions in the previous advertisement dated 27 August 2020 need not apply again. Their application will be considered for upcoming interviews. Candidates those who already had applied for these positions in the previous advertisement dated 27 August 2020 are requested to fill this Google form only, the application form which the candidate has already submitted will be considered for upcoming interviews.
2. The candidates who are going to apply against the advertisement dated 26 October 2020 are requested to fill the Google form as well as send the filled application form, Bio-data, and copy of degree certificates at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 November 2020 till 5 P.M
For More Details: Official Notification