Nehru Group of Institutions wanted Soft Skills Trainer/Aptitude Trainer for the academic year 2021-2022. Eligible candidates can Email their Resume along with copies of the certificates and recent passport size photography Immediately.
Date Posted: 30th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Nehru Group of Institutions
Organizational Profile: Nehru Group of Institutions was established in 1968 in Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu as a center of educational excellence to nurture, guide and ignite the spirit of the young minds in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Late P. K. Das, our founder-chairman gave up his lucrative job in the Air Force and chose to pursue his dream of building a centre of educational excellence. His demise in 2009, saw the mantle of responsibility fall on the very able shoulders of his sons, Managing Trustee, Adv. Dr. P. Krishna Das and CEO & Secretary, Dr. P. Krishna Kumar, who weathered the fiercest of storms and challenges, to build up the walls and to emerge as contenders in the now changing world of education. They have stood fast in their faith of seeing their father’s vision fulfilled and get the institution a University status, without compromising on the ethics and principles,
Job Title: Soft Skills Trainer/Aptitude Trainer
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience:
- 1-2 years of previous experience as a trainer, or related position.
- Freshers with exceptional skills can also apply
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- To train college students in the areas of communication, Personality Development, and Language, etc.
- To create customized training content, worksheets, assessments.
- To conduct and evaluate assessments and generate Training reports
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: Immediately
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can Email their Resume along with copies of the certificate and recent passport size photography Immediately.
Email Address: [email protected]
Reference: Official Advertisement