Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by National Rail and Transportation Institute, Vadodara, Gujarat – Non-Teaching Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Online within 10th May 2021
Date Posted: 12th April 2021
Hiring Organization: National Rail and Transportation Institute
Organization Profile: NRTI, a vision of the Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first university focused on transport-related education, multidisciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under the de Novo category and fully funded by the Government of India, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
- Placement Officer
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Registrar
Employment Type: Contract
- Placement Officer– Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven-point scale along with consistent good academic record.
- Advanced graduate degree from a recognized university in Higher Education, Marketing, Communication or related field Preferred/Desirable
- 10+ years of experience in higher education career management with a recognized institution, or industry background in a recruiting/HR leadership role
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of effectively staffing, building managing a diverse and talented team of professionals
- Effective communication skills and the ability to connect with a variety of audiences and be an effective representative of NRTI with executives and corporate partners
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently, and work collaboratively with others, comfort with working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to deliver successful results on time and within budget.
- Junior Accounts Officer– Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute with excellent academic record.
Qualification: MBA (Fin)/CA/ICWA/ICA/Inter CA or ICWA/SAS.
- Working in Finance Department in a University / Institution of higher learning
- Proficiency in use of technology, professional ERP like SAP, Oracle
- Knowledge of statutory compliances
- Experience in procurement, tendering and negotiations
- Assistant Librarian- A Masters’ Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a grade point scale, wherever the grading system is followed.
- Consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil /Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be:
Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. degree prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances Bye-laws /Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- Assistant Registrar– Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute with excellent academic record.
- Working experience in a University System at similar position or 3 years as Office Superintendent.
- Knowledge of University Administration functioning.
- Good Communication, noting and drafting etc.
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Placement Officer- 7th CPC, Level-12
- Junior Accounts Officer- 7th CPC, Level-10
- Assistant Librarian- 7th CPC, Level-10
- Assistant Registrar- 7th CPC, Level-10
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 10th May 2021
Organization Website: www.nrti.edu.in
How to Apply: Apply online through the links provided below. No off-line Applications (by post/courier/by hand) will be accepted
To Apply Online: Click Here
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF INDIAN RAILWAYS (NAIR) CAMPUS
LALBAUG, VADODARA – 390 004, GUJARAT
For Detailed Advertisement (Read carefully ): Click Here