Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana for the post of Faculty (IT) and Admin cum Accounts Assistant Jobs. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 13th May 2021
Date Posted: 4th May 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Kurukshetra
Organization Profile: Welcome to NIELIT Kurukshetra Centre for quality education experience. NIELIT Kurukshetra was established in 2017 to provide educational & professional services in the areas of Information, Electronics & Communication Technology (IECT). NIELIT, Kurukshetra Centre is located in a lush green environment in Government Polytechnic Campus Umri – Kurukshetra, which is on NH1 and is also connected with public transport services from different corners of the city. The state-of-the-art infrastructure along with skill set and teaching methodology of our faculties enable the learners to experience quality education with ease and flexibility
Job Title: Faculty (IT) and Admin cum Accounts Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
Essential Qualifications/ Post Qualification Work Experience:
- Faculty (IT): B.E. /B.Tech. (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (CS/IT), NIELIT B-Level (erstwhile DOEACC) or Higher – 1 Year Work experience on Web Development, Android Application and latest computer languages
- Admin cum Accounts Assistant:
- CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) OR – 1 year
- M.Com from recognized university with min 50% marks OR -2 year
- B.Com from recognized university with min 50% marks – 3 year
- Preference will be given to candidate with Administrative Experience & working knowledge of Government rules
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Faculty (IT):
- Teaching, Lab sessions & handling MIS related activities
- Preference would be given to the candidates having teaching experience
- Admin cum Accounts Assistant:
- Maintain books of Accounts in Tally with good knowledge of Income Tax, GST, Return Filing and other taxation rules.
Age Limit: 35 years
Duration: Initially for period of 6 Months. May be extended depending on performance
Job Location: Kurukshetra, Haryana
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (CTC):
- Faculty (IT): Rs. 22,000/-
- Admin cum Accounts Assistant: Rs. 20,000/
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in date: 13th May 2021 at 9.30 AM
Organization Website: https://nielit.gov.in/kurukshetra/
How To Apply:
- The candidate will have to submit original signed copy of the downloaded Application Form with a photograph pasted at the marked location, along with attested copies of their testimonials (mentioned at Sr. No. 11) for submission at the time of appearing of the MCQ Test or as per the requirement of NIELIT
- Before submitting the Application Form, the candidate must ensure and satisfy that his/her Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth are identical in his/her Aadhaar Card & other documents otherwise the Application Form is liable to be rejected at any stage.
- The reporting time on the date of interview will be 13-May 2021, 9:30 am. Candidates of those coming late for test & interview will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to attach attested copies of the following documents/ certificates with their downloaded Application Form : –
a) Caste certificate (SC/ST), if applicable.
b) Category certificate(PWD), if applicable.
c) Matriculation/10th Class certificate showing Date of Birth.
d) Degree/Certificates of essential qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post applied.
e) Degree certificate of higher educational qualification, if any.
f) Requisite post qualification experience certificate(s) clearly mentioning the starting and ending dates of employment, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
g) Attested copy of PAN Card.
h) Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
i) Attested copy of first page of bank passbook where his/her name, address and bank particulars including IFSC code are printed.
- The candidate must affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph on the Application Form.
- In case a candidate is not in possession of a Degree Certificate, he/she must attach attested copies of DMCs of all the semesters/years relating to that degree. Nonsubmission of the above documents may lead to cancellation/rejection of the Application Form(s)/Candidature.
Govt Polytechnic Campus
NH-1, Near Umri Chowk
Umri, Kurukshetra, Haryana-136131