Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma only through e-mail for Temporary Faculty positions for routine teaching services in different departments of MNNIT Allahabad. Temporary Faculty will be engaged on a full-time basis for Odd Semester which may be renewed further for another semester only depending on the performance and recommendation of the concerned department. The Interviews are expected to be tentatively held in the last week of September 2021 through online mode. Interested & eligible candidates are required to fill the form in the prescribed proforma and send the scan copy along with necessary supporting documents to the e-mail-id of the respective department as provided in the advertisement up to September 14, 2021. Application received through any other mode or any other email id will not be considered under any circumstances.
Post Date: 11th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad is an Institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits. It was established as one of the seventeen Regional Engineering Colleges of India in the year 1961 as a joint enterprise of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh, and was an associated college of University of Allahabad, which is the third oldest university in India.In the year 1972, the Institute initiated a self employment project and established an industrial estate with 68 sheds with the objective of encouraging entrepreneurs and creating additional employment avenues.The Institute was selected as a lead institution in the Design theme under Indo-UK REC Project . Under this scheme a Design Centre was established.The Institute has been selected as a Lead Institution under World Bank funded Government of India Project on Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme. Two state level institutions are networked with MNNIT under the project.
Job Position: Temporary Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
Departments have vacancies:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department.
- Physics Department
- Humanities & Social Science Department [Management / Economics]
- For all Engineering Departments: First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of Engineering with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] at Bachelor in Engineering stream (B.E./ B.Tech.). Preference will be given to Ph.D. candidates.
- For Humanities & Social Science Department: Doctorate in relevant field with Post Graduation in Management / Economics with first-class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5 /10] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- For Physics Department: Doctorate in Relevant Field with first class [60% Marks or (GPA 6.5 /10)] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- M. Tech in Engineering/ Ph.D. in Humanities/Science/Management: In the range of INR 40,000/- to `45,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
- Ph.D. in Engineering: In the range of INR 50,000/- to INR 55,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
Job Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Email
- Last Date to submit an application through Email: 14th September 2021
- List of Shortlisted Candidates to be published on Institute website on 21st September 2021
- Date of Interview: Tentative September 28-30, 2021
Organization Website: www.mnnit.ac.in
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the prescribed Application Form and send the scan copy alongwith all necessary documents/ enclosures the respective department email-id as provided in the advertisement till September 14, 2021. Application received through any other mode or any other email id will not be considered under any circumstances.
Email Address to Apply:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department: [email protected]
- Physics Department: [email protected]
- Humanities & Social Science Department [Management / Economics]: [email protected]
1. Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the referred advertisement, before appearing in the Interview. If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear in the Interview who otherwise does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, use that as right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements. If at any stage it is found that documents are not correct the candidature will be cancelled irrespective of stage of process. The Institute reserves the
right not to allow a candidate to appear in Interview if it is found that :
- Minimum eligibility requirements are not fulfilled.
- False documentation has been done.
- Any other similar valid reason.
- List of shortlisted candidates and date of Interview will be published on the Institute website. Candidates are requested to visit Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in on regular basis.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on the Institute website: www.mnnit.ac.in.
- The candidates are strictly advised to keep visiting the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
- The services of a Temporary Faculty shall be liable to termination at any time by notice in writing given Ether by the Temporary Faculty to the appointing authority, or by the appointing authority to the Temporary Faculty. The period of such notice shall be one month, unless otherwise agreed to by the Institute and the Temporary Faculty. Honorarium in lieu of notice period / short notice period may also be accepted with the approval of Competent Authority.
- The other terms and conditions of the service of Temporary Faculty shall be such as may be specified by the appointing authority in the offer of engagement.
- Vacancies of PwD/ Ex-servicemen quota are horizontal and included in the total number of vacancies. Therefore, there will be no separate recruitment against PwD quota and it will be conducted simultaneously and adjusted against UR/SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS category to which the candidates belong.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Government of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the date of Interview) and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in the Department of Personnel & Training, O M. No. 36033/2/2018-Estt. (Res), dated
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer are not entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should submit proper certificate as per the proforma of Government of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the date of Interview).
- The Selection Committee will make the merit list based on performance in the interview and draw a merit list of the successful candidates in the interview from each category. If required, the Selection Committee may also draw a waiting list with sufficient number of eligible candidates from each category. The results of the interview shall be notified through Institute website after approval of the competent/appointing authority. No correspondence shall be entertained during the process of the selection.
- The candidates should keep a regular watch for the related information regarding recruitment process available on the Institute website only. No separate/ individual communication shall be sent.
- The Institute has right not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change. Any consequential vacancy arising subsequent to the advertisement and upto the date of interview may also be filled during the interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in Allahabad and courts/tribunals/forums at Allahabad only shall name sole jurisdiction to try any such cause/disputes.
- There is no application fee.
- For details regarding the Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Experience, other requirements and terms & conditions for these positions, please visit the Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in.
- Interested persons may apply in the prescribed application form available on the Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in.
- Last date for submission of online application is September 14, 2021.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Prayagraj-211 004, Uttar Pradesh.
For More Details: Click Here