Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Science (FHS), a constituent college of Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER) deemed to be University, was established in the year 2011. The college offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in various streams besides offering professional training to meet the job requirements. Though the faculty was co-education at the time of inception, from the year 2016 onwards, it offers courses exclusively for women except for B.Sc. in Visual Communication – which is co-education.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- PG with NET / SLET mandatory / Ph.D. (Only female candidates can apply for the post)
1. Visual Communication
2. Computer Science
3. Computer Applications
- To be expertise with the latest updates in the subject.
- To be strong in teaching and mentoring skills.
- To assist in administrative activities of the department & college.
- To have professional attitude and great work ethic.
- To be good in written and verbal communication skills.
- To have experience in organizing academic conferences and academic events.
- To be flexible in team work.
- To be honest.
- West K.K. Nagar, Virugambakkam, Chennai – 60 0078.
- Attractive pay for eligible selected candidates (as per MAHER norms)
Interested candidates can apply by using following modes for the above mentioned posts with a covering letter along with an updated resume.
Email id – [email protected] , [email protected]
University Website: https://maher.ac.in/
In-person / postal address:
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University),
Vembuliamman Koil Street,
West K.K. Nagar,
Chennai – 600 078.
Last date to apply: 18.02.2023