Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Telangana announced Assistant Professor jobs 2023 for the academic year 2022-2023 for the post of Assistant Professor jobs. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
Date Posted: 15th April 2023
Hiring Organization: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
Organization Profile: Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament in 1998. The headquarter and main campus of MANUU is located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana State, over an area of 200 acres. The University is named after Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the freedom fighter and outstanding scholar, who as the first Education Minister of Independent India envisioned and laid the foundation of technical, scientific and higher education in India. The objects of MANUU as per Section 4 of its Act 1996 (No. 2 of 1997) are: to promote and develop the Urdu Language to impart education and training in vocational and technical subjects through the medium of Urdu, to provide wider access to people desirous of pursuing programmes of higher education and training in Urdu medium through teaching on the campus as well as at a distance, and to provide focus on women education
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Departments which have Faculty Vacancy: Mathematics
Qualifications: As Per UGC/ Government of Maharashtra/ RTM Nagpur University Norms
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates
- shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
i. The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
ii. The candidate should have good communication skills
iii. The candidate should have passion in teaching and research
iv. Plan and implement educational activities and events.
v. Evaluate and document student’s progress
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: Salary not exceeding Rs.50,000/- per month as per UGC norms
Apply Mode: Walkin
Last Date: 17th April 2023 at 9.30 am
Organization Website: https://manuu.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may walk in for interview on 17th April 2023 at 9.30 am with their resumes, original educational, experience certificates, proof of knowledge of Urdu, testimonials, and passport-size photograph along with one set of attested photocopies thereof for verification on their own expenses.
Link for application form: Click Here
Venue: Committee Room, University Guest House, MANUU Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032
Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here