Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Assam University, Silchar for the post of Guest Faculty for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in interview.
Post Date: 16th November 2023
College Name: Assam University, Silchar
College Profile: Assam University came into existence in 1994 after enactment of the Assam (Central) University Act 1989. Through its pursuit, Assam University is in the process of making itself an institute of excellence. Assam University main campus is situated at Dargakona, about 20 km away from Silchar. The campus is set amid sprawling hillocks and typical landscape of northeast.
Employment Type: Temporary
- Pharmaceutical Science
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- Candidates Should Completed PG in relevant Subject
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Silchar, Assam
Pay Scale: Rs.1500/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs.50,000/- per month
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 23rd November 2023 at 11.00 am
College Website URL: http://www.aus.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit duly filled-in prescribed application form and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents on or before 23rd November 2023 at 11.00 am.
Office of the Head,
Department of Pharmaceutical Science
East Rd, Silchar,
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here