Posted Date: 11th September 2023
Name of the College: MAM School of Engineering
About College: MAMSE is an NAAC Accredited Institution. It was established in the year 2010 with five undergraduate engineering programmes and two postgraduate programmes, 40 faculty, 240 students, with the prime objective of providing a holistic and value based professional education. The MAMSE in last 9 years maintained a high standard of technical teaching and today it offers 8 UG programmes, 2 PG programme with student strength of 800+ and 100+ faculty members and 30 technical staff.
- Professor /Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Technical Assistants
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aptitude Trainers
- Hostel warden
- Network administrator
- As per AICTE/Anna University norms
- A minimum of two publications from Scopus/SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate Professors.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC and NBA r related documentation works.
- Should be willing to serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Siruganur, Trichy (Dist.)
Scale of Pay : Based on candidates experience and qualification
Last Date: 15th September 2023
Apply Mode: Email
Website : www.mamse.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidate may forward your resume along with all necessary documents and recent passport size photograph to the following mail id :
AERO: [email protected]
BIO-MEDICAL: [email protected]
CSE: [email protected]
ECE: [email protected]
EEE: [email protected]
MECH: [email protected]
MECHATRONICS: [email protected]
Maths, English, Physics: [email protected]
Aptitude Trainers: [email protected]
Warden, Network admin: [email protected]
M.A.M School of Engineering,
Trichy District, Tamilnadu.