Research Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Puducherry – Senior Research Fellow, Project Associate-II, and Research Associate-III. Eligible candidates may apply by email on or before 30th June 2021.
Date Posted: 10th June 2021
Hiring Organization: M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Puducherry
Organization Profile: The M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF) was established in 1988 as a not-for-profit trust. MSSRF was envisioned and founded by Professor M. S. Swaminathan. The Foundation aims to accelerate use of modern science for agricultural and rural development for development and dissemination of technology to improve lives and livelihoods of tribal and rural communities. MSSRF follows a pro-poor, pro-women and pro-nature approach and applies appropriate science and technology options to address practical problems faced by rural populations in agriculture, food and nutrition.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow, Project Associate-II, and Research Associate-III
Employment Type: Contract
Funding Agency: An Indo Swiss Joint Research Project funded by Department of Biotechnology India
Project Title: Using millet-legume model intercropping systems to establish mycorrhiza-facilitated bio irrigation in dryland agriculture
- Senior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-II: MSc in plant / microbial biology or biotechnology preferably with NET qualification (as per DBT guidelines for SRF)
- Research Associate-III: A PhD in agricultural sciences with at least one (preferably two or more) research paper in an international peer reviewed journal (as per DBT guidelines for appointing R-III)
- Senior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-II: MSc in agricultural / plant / microbial biology / ecology or biotechnology. Experience in conducting field experiments, plant, and soil analysis are preferable for not essential.
- Research Associate-III: A Ph.D. in plant / microbial biology or biotechnology or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MSc plant/microbiology or biotechnology. Experience in plant / microbiological / soil techniques and international projects would be desirable but not essential.
- Senior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-II: Rs. 35000 + 24% HRA per month (as per DBT/DST guidelines for appointing SRF)
- Research Associate-III: Rs. 54000 + 24% HRA per month (as per DBT/DST guidelines for appointing RA-III)
Duration: 4 years
Job Location: Puducherry
Apply mode: Email
Walk-in Date: On or before 30th June 2021
Organization Website: https://www.mssrf.org
How to Apply: MSSRF is an equal opportunity employer. The application should include full biodata and two references who have close familiarity with the professional strength and character of the candidate. An incomplete application will be rejected. The application must clearly indicate “PA4SR7621P” with Job code. The Application should reach on or before 30th June 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
MS Swaminathan Research Foundation
SH 203, Pillayarkuppam,
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here