Post Date: 15th September 2021
College Name: Kshatriya College of Engineering, Nizamabad
About College: Kshatriya College of Engineering(KCEA) was established in the year 2001 with an objective to impart quality education to students in the field of Engineering, Technology, and Management studies. KCEA is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, Offering five undergraduate (B. Tech) programs (Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering), and Management program (MBA). The college is one of the well-known and reputed institutions with well-qualified and highly experienced faculty.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification and Experience:
- M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D and As per AICTE norms
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- The candidate who has knowledge with NAAC/NBA process will be given preference
Job Location: Nizamabad, Telangana
Scale Of Pay: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online/Email
How to Apply: Candidates who have interested are requested to send their detailed resume along with all certificates to the following Email address within 23rd September 2021.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Kshatriya College of Engineering,
Nizamabad Dist Telangana- 503224 India.
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get all Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook