Faculty Recruitment Job notification announced by Kodaikanal Christian College, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu for the post of Assistant Professors. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 27th June 2022
Name of the College: Kodaikanal Christian College
College Profile: KCC is accredited with a High B by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and University Grants Commission (UGC) has recognized KCC under Section 12(B) & 2(F). Cutting-edge teaching methods with an updated curriculum are currently followed to make sure KCC maintains international standards in higher education. We thus mold tomorrow’s leaders through our purpose-driven education module through online and offline modes of teaching.
- Teaching Faculty
Department has vacancy:
- Hotel Management and Catering Science
- Computer Science
Qualification: Master’s Degree with UGC NET / SET or PH.D
Experience: Freshers can also apply, and those who are interested in teaching
- Ability to work in teams in multicultural environments.
- Subject expertise to teach students and familiar in using different teaching methods
like lectures, seminars, e-learning, Google classroom, live classes through Google
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English Language (Campus Language) in both verbal and written.
- Well versed in using multimedia for teaching and computer literacy for Academic Administration.
- Commitment and consistency in terms of quality of teaching.
- Minimum 3 years commitment preferred.
Job Location: Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: 15K – 20 K
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their resume to given email address.
Email: [email protected]
Kodaikanal Christian College,
Paradise Hill, Prakasapuram P.O.,
Kodaikanal 624 104, Tamil Nadu – INDIA.
Reference: Official Advertisement